Tuesday, September 2, 2014

OOTD | Bedroom Sneaky peaky



White V-Neck: The North Face
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Charlotte Russe / DIY Knee
Shoes: Nike
Makeup: None... that's right, nada. 



Scarlett wanted to say hello!



Here is a sneak peak into our bedroom before I post an apartment tour with tons of DIY projects! These wall lamps are from IKEA and can also be clamped. We found two wonderful pallets and screwed the lamps in both sides. Now we have more room on our night stands! I threw this amazing blanket (I already owned from Mexico) over the headboard to add a little color. All the bedding is from Target including the decorative pillows. Be on the look out for a full apartment tour and more in-depth DIY projects. 

Allisen

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the apartment tour and DIY stuff!! You have awesome style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you! I can't wait to share it with you. :)

      Delete