Monday, April 28, 2014

Husband Does My Makeup

Caleb and I filmed the "Boyfriend Does My Makeup" tag. Of course this would be the husband edition. Make sure to watch the video, and here are some close-ups of the makeup look, "Terrific Tuesday Tonight".

Enjoy.








I have so say, from a distance it looks pretty good! These photos are unedited. I think my camera must have a setting that makes your skin perfect. My skin looks great here and you can't see the crazy foundation work Caleb did. Hmmm..







OOTD with the new makeup look.




I actually liked the color combo on my eyes. As funny as it is, I am going to try it myself! 
HAHA! 
You can see the foundation/concealor work from Caleb more in the photos.




That eyeliner though. 



1 comment:

  1. Minus the liner I'm pretty impressed! haha

    http://inthecity-93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete