Friday, December 13, 2013

OOTD



Here is a very small OOTD just for my blog. Usually these are always for my YouTube, but I decided to show my blog some love. Now, there aren't a lot of photos and the ones we do have aren't great... I guess that isn't a successful start to my first blog OOTD (but it is a start). It was dark, camera wasn't focusing, cold, and Scarlett was mad... So here ya go. 


Here is my awkward picture and you can't see my boots. The rainboots and shorts are from Target, the fitted black shirt is from GAP, and the vest is Armani Exchange that I thrifted (woot woot!). 



I bought these mid-finger/knuckle rings from eBay. 


Let's just pretend I didn't take a selfie... 
For my makeup, I will go over the basics. I used my Wet&Wild Comfort Zone eye shadow pallet, Forever21's liquid eyeliner, Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation, and contoured with a mix of bronzers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment