Friday, September 6, 2013

Before and After » Pond's BB+ Cream

Here are some before and after photos using the NEW Pond's BB+ Cream. This BB+ Cream claims to help even skin tone in two weeks. I have been using it close to two months now. I can definitely say that my skin has an overall more even complexion. Pond's is an older and well trusted brand. They live up to their name with this new product! GREAT JOB POND'S!



APPLICATION & COVERAGE »» I have hormonal breakouts and acne scars, so I tend to gravitate towards heavier foundations (Laura Mercier's Silk Cream foundation or Estee Lauder's Double Wear to be exact..), but I am loving this BB Cream! It evens out your skin so that a good concealer will be all you need. In fact, I found I didn't need as much concealer by putting this on first. I recommend the Collection 2000 concealer (Sorry America, you will have to order this online), or Mac's Studio Sculpt concealer. Sometimes I use my foundation as a concealer. The consistency of the BB cream glides on nicely and isn't too thick or too light. I found that using my finger tips was the best way to apply this formula. I don't feel like I am wearing makeup throughout the day!


** NONE of these photos have any editing or filters.**

Click here to order the Pond's BB+ Cream online!


This is the colors medium (left) and light (right). I mixed these two shades to achieve my perfect match.

Easy to blend.

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER (1 layer)

AFTER (1 layer)

Packaging is nice! 







Run through the wild and sing,
Allisen 

No comments:

Post a Comment