Wednesday, September 19, 2012

$1 Nail Varnish

I am on a mission of making fall happen as much as I possibly can. It is my absolute favorite time of the year! From pumpkin candles to leggings with worn out boots, I just LOVE fall. It started getting a bit chilly (finally) so of course my mom and I needed fall nail polish to help make fall happen! We made a quick stop at our local Dollar store to see what cheap polishes they might have. I have had a surprisingly great amount of success with the brand, L.A. Colors. So naturally, I went straight to their polishes. All of their products are $1, so it's not a total waste if something doesn't work. Anyhow, we preceded to open every color to make a quick swatch on our fingernails. (We had an interesting manicure when we left the shop.) To my surprise every one of their polishes had amazing pigment! For the time being, I bought the color Twisted Affair and a Top/Bottom Coat to try (see pictures). Needless to say... I love them both! I can't wait to go back and try new ones! The bottles are very similar to my OPI bottles. So they look decent, which is a plus to me. I know Pinterest has a way of making you think you need the OPI, but try adventuring out to the shops yourself and you might be surprised... Or I can do that for you and you can come read about it here. I'll now end this rambling with a warm thank you for reading and an official welcoming from me...to the fall.

Allisen
xoxoxo

-This is only one coat of Twisted Affair and one coat of the Top Coat. Oh, and here is my favorite fall candle....

No comments:

Post a Comment