Friday, August 31, 2012

Byrd Swing

So I have been looking at this swing for a long time, and now I have it! YAY! My favorite thing about it are the leaves and birds. They both move up and down while it spins! So very beautiful, don't you think? It also rocks automatically in 3 different directions. The sounds are extremely peaceful rather than cheesy, haha. We have a place in our area called Bargin Hunt (google or facebook it) where I bought this swing. It is in stores now for about $164.00 (Target.com), and I got it perfectly new for a little under $80.00! The colors are perfect. I can reuse this in the future for a boy or another girl! There is also a bouncer that is the same design, if you wanted something smaller. I just couldn't leave with out the swing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment