Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 31... 9 weeks to go!

I can't believe I only have 9 weeks until the due date. I need to really get things ready! I am most excited to get the hospital bag ready and a car seat in the car for the "just-in-case" situation. Some symptoms that really stand out now are: back pain (especially if I eat big meals rather than a lot of smaller portions), a little bit of swelling in my feet, needing a nap from 10am-11:30ish to get through the day, waking up between 2-4am to use the bathroom and eat, and things are getting harder to reach (above and below). Just a side note, maternity clothes are now my best friend! My favorite are from ASOS.com! They have very stylish clothes (and non-maternity) that I will definitely wear when I am back in shape. Did I mention free shipping? Yeah, ASOS is pretty much the bomb. Love you all!!! XOXOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment