Saturday, June 2, 2012

Few Of Our Favorite Things

To compliment this awesome piece we are on the search for the perfect tutu. You can't deny that level of cuteness. $4 at The Children's Place.
We adored this shirt. I was confident buying this because I know she will love her daddy. It came with a similar designed onsie that reads "(Mommy) loves me." Caleb pointed out that they are accurate. She will love daddy (not me), and I will love her. Haha. I am not sure of the exact price for this 4-piece coordinating onsie set, but I do know it was around 60%-70% off.
This my splurge. I just couldn't leave without it! Mob pink and a kitty = purrfect. (Sorry for the cheesy cat joke. I am one of those crazy cat ladies.) This was also on sale at 60%-70& off! The back picture is a sneak peak/idea of what style to expect from our finished nursery. 


xoxo,
Allisen & Baby Byrd 

No comments:

Post a Comment