Friday, April 6, 2012

Baby Doctor Update

This morning we finally went to our baby's doctor for the 2nd appointment! It was cancelled last week, so I couldn't wait for this appointment. It very short, sweet, and simple. Loved it. I just want to know that the baby is alive and kicking (literally, the baby is moving around now). The doctor used a fetal heart doppler so we could all hear Baby Byrd's beautiful heart. The doctor we had seemed rushed and didn't tell me the heart rate. Oh well.... But the heart was very VERY strong and quite active. The doctor said we will need to get some tennis shoes for him/her asap, haha. My next appointment is on May 15th! We will find out the gender at this appointment. Although, I am considering doing a 3D ultrasound to reveal the gender. If we were to choose the 3D package we could find out in about 2-3 weeks! I can't believe I will be 4 months pregnant in a week and 2 days! WOW!!! It's going by fast! I am so blessed that everything has gone well with the pregnancy! I do not deserve such a wonderful gift, but I have no problem accepting this one!!! Hope everyone's week is absolutely amazing!

HAVE A GREAT EASTER WEEKEND!!!!!!


Allisen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment