Monday, January 9, 2012

Into the Wild


New product, and I am loving it! I bought this from Bath and Body Works (outlet) to use at night for my hands and feet. It is a triple moisture body cream made with conditioning milk, proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract. Guess what...this 24 hour moisturizer is NOT SO GREASY! Not only does this body cream moisturize, but it smells fantastic. It's scent is a blend of exoctic mandarin, lush petals, and white woods. It is very warm, but also has a nice perfume kick in it. I have actually replaced my normal perfume with this body cream! Now don't freak, it isn't that strong. It has a perfect balance so it isn't as offensive or harsh as spraying a perfume. Here is a little secret about this product as well. It's price is $12.00, but I purchased it at 75% off. If you go buy this you might be charged full price if you are not careful. Here is the secret. Bath and Body Works is redoing the packaging on this particular item. The white lid is the old packaging and the new one has a purple lid. The purple lid will be full price! So hurry and get this product cheap before all the old packaging is gone! 

Did anyone notice my dog in the picture? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment