Sunday, December 11, 2011

YouTube Community

I just love YouTube (when used correctly). I have seriously made some awesome friends from around the world! We tweet, youtube, and read each others blogs. How awesome. Who knew you could have a YouTube family. I continue to grow in subscribers, which means more than views to me. Subscribers keep up with your videos and are loyal. LOVE IT! Thank you subscribers! I also wanted to thank my best friend Elizabeth!!! She has been my bestfriend for 3+ years now. We are practically sisters! She will be starting up her YouTube so I will let everyone know when that happens. I have seen her videos she has made and they are WAY better than mine! LOVE YOU LIZARD!! Elizabeth has been one of my number one supporters with my YouTube. She provides great constructive critisim and love.

Have a blessed day people!

Allisen



No comments:

Post a Comment